David P. Reiner, II
David Reiner is a founding partner of Reiner & Reiner, P.A. His practice areas include federal and state administrative law, federal and state appellate law, business law and litigation, federal copyright and trademark litigation, federal and state condemnation proceedings, Florida election law and litigation, internet and electronic commerce law, construction law and litigation, corporate law and transactions, contracts, federal and state environmental law and litigation (including CWA, ESA, NEPA, FACA, APA, PACA), real estate and condominium law and litigation and arbitration proceedings.
Awards and Recognitions
2015 Daily Business Review Most Effective Lawyer, Appellate Advocacy
Mr. Reiner is a 1994 graduate of Baylor University with a Bachelor of Arts in History and earned his Juris Doctor from Texas Wesleyan (now Texas A&M) School of Law in 1999. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Reiner spent 15 years running successful service, contractor and retail businesses in Dallas, Texas.
Bar Admissions and Professional Membership
From 2004-2009, Mr. Reiner was President of the 4000 member Friends of the Everglades organization promoting education and sponsoring and directing Federal and State legal environmental advocacy in the midst of the $8.3 billion dollar Federal / State Comprehensive Everglades Restoration project. He has spent many years on the Boards of Directors for several Condominium Associations and is currently President of two Association Boards.
Mr. Reiner is admitted to practice before numerous state and Federal Courts including, on a permanent basis:
- United States Supreme Court
- State of Florida Supreme Court
- State of Texas Supreme Court
- United States Federal Tax Court
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Armed Forces Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of North Dakota
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Mr. Reiner has also practiced before the First, Second, Third and Fourth Florida District Courts of Appeal and the Florida Department of Administrative Hearings.
One Datran Center
9100 South Dadeland Blvd. Suite 901
Miami, Florida 33156
(305) 670-8989 Fax
Reiner & Reiner, P.A. is a full-service, A-V rated law firm with significant experience in complex litigation. Located in Miami, Florida, we serve clients located throughout the State of Florida, and serve as local counsel for a variety of national clients. We are routinely admitted pro hac vice to litigate cases in State and Federal courts from California to New York and from Texas to Wisconsin.