Samuel B. Reiner, II
With some 30 years’ experience, Mr. Reiner has successfully represented numerous individuals and businesses in a variety of general legal and business matters and is highly experienced in complex civil litigation and all facets of business law, including employment litigation and business transactions. As an experienced litigator, Mr. Reiner has participated in a wide variety of bench and jury trials, administrative proceedings before numerous regulatory agencies and alternative dispute resolution proceedings including arbitrations and mediation conferences. Mr. Reiner is also a qualified state and federal court practitioner. His professional “AV” rating reflects the highest possible ranking by his professional peers for excellence as an attorney as well as the highest level of skill and integrity.
Mr. Reiner is a 1979 graduate of the University of Texas with a degree in Business and Public Administration. A 1983 University of Miami Law School graduate, he is married to a Cuban-American and is the father of two young men.
Mr. Reiner is fluent in English and Spanish.
Bar Admissions and Professional Membership
His organizational memberships have included: the Cuban American Bar Association, the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, the Latin Builders Association, Lincoln Marti Community Agency, the Hispanic American Business Association, Mensa, BSA (Eagle), and Sigma Nu. He and his family continue to be active parishioners of St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church and School.
Mr. Reiner has been admitted on a pro hac vice basis to numerous federal circuit, district, bankruptcy, immigration and tribal (Miccosukee, St. Regis Mohawk and Cherokee) courts and to the following Courts on a permanent basis:
- The United States Supreme Court
- The Florida Supreme Court
- The United States District Courts for the Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Courts for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Courts for the Northern District of Florida
- The United States District Courts for the Western District of Wisconsin
- The United States Tax Court
- The United States Court of Military Appeals
- The United States Courts of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- The United States Courts of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- The United States Courts of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The United States Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
One Datran Center
9100 South Dadeland Blvd. Suite 901
Miami, Florida 33156
(305) 670-8989 Fax
Reiner & Reiner, P.A. is a full-service, A-V rated law firm with significant experience in complex litigation. Located in Miami, Florida, we serve clients located throughout the State of Florida, and serve as local counsel for a variety of national clients. We are routinely admitted pro hac vice to litigate cases in State and Federal courts from California to New York and from Texas to Wisconsin.